- discuss your first 30 pages
- compose your query letter and cover letter
- choose likely publishers
- deposit your book in the Library of Congress
- talk about what to do when your family won't leave you alone to write
- talk about a writing career or getting an M.F.A. degree
- find you a book designer
Quit spending time and money on classes, seminars, reference books, or surfing the Net. Get everything answered or done one-on-one with Catherine. In 31 years she has helped hundreds of writers.
It's your workshop: You ask for what you want and get answers. We might:
- check agents' reputations
- choose a pen name
- find you a publicist
- price your book fairly
- create a marketing plan
- create your author bio
- rehearse for a successful public reading. The editor's door is open and I look forward to spending time with you.
Email Catherine. Fee for four hours, divided in the way that's best for you: $500. It's an elite service. Maybe it's worth the time and effort you'd save.