- The difference between poetry and prose is silence.
- Every poem is written on a backdrop of silence.
- The poem is packaged in silence.
- Rap is poetry that is afraid of silence.
- Silence is not monolithic; there are different kinds.
- Between every written word there is silence.
- Learning how to break lines is learning how to handle silence.
Silence as a Tool in PoetryWritten by Catherine Rankovic
Writer, with 30+ years' writing and publishing experience, 20+ years' teaching experience. Last book read: Mrs. Lincoln by Catherine Clinton.
Latest from Catherine Rankovic
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
Basic HTML code is allowed.